Fly Llama Brewing is seeking a part-time sales rep for the Mississippi Gulf Coast territory to help grow our brand by working with our distribution channel and key on and off premise accounts. The right candidate will have a passion for craft beer, strong communications skills, and the ability to build and foster meaningful relationships within the market.
This position will work in conjunction with the brewery and our distributor. The sales rep will be responsible for managing Fly Llama’s market presence, brand awareness, and product representation. This person will understand the importance of our wholesaler and will work in tandem with them to form a cohesive approach to growing the brand. Additionally, the sales rep will educate retailers, restaurants, and bars about all things Fly Llama Beer.
You will bring to the table:
- Basic knowledge of the craft beer industry and a passion for great beer
- The ability to forge new relationships and demonstrate the motto that no one is a stranger
- The desire to grow with a young company and be a driver of success
- Reliable transportation
- Daytime availability 2-3 days per week with some flexibility for weekend and/or evening events
- The ability to self-motivate without supervision and a willingness to constantly work on self-improvement
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be proactive by taking initiative
We will provide:
- A positive work environment where your individual talents will be allowed to shine
- The ability to grow within a very young, fun and growing company
- Beer Training
Administrative & Management Duties:
- Weekly reporting that outlines orders, trends, account visits, and any sales related issues including weekly market visit recaps.
- Ensure that distributor and all accounts are equipped with POS, tap handles, sell sheets and other collateral as needed
- Other duties as assigned
We firmly believe that in order to sell our beer, you need to know our beer. Training will include time in the brewery to learn about our processes and products.
We are offering a competitive hourly wage. All hires will be required to pass their Cicerone Certified Beer Server Certification within 60 days of hire. We will cover the cost of this certification and provide you with all the tools you need to pass.
Please attach your resume here and a few sentences about yourself in the message body.