Fly Llama is looking for FLY brewery help. We are seeking to fill various roles including cellar and packaging line. We are a startup brewery and employees will be asked to wear many hats. Experience is great but the right attitude and work ethic is essential. Long hours in a hot and wet environment come with the turf.
We operate a 2 and 10 bbl brewhouse with tanks ranging from 2-40 bbls. We have an automated 8 head ABE canning line. We brew everything from lagers, to sours, to seltzers and everything in between.
- A passion for craft beer and creating the best possible product
- Attention to the most minute details
- Ability to multitask
- Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Essential Job Duties:
- Overall yeast care- harvesting, dumping, counting, sweet talking
- Dry hopping and adding adjuncts
- Wort production
- Brewhouse and tank CIP
- Keg filling
- Can filling
Please attach your resume here along with a few sentences about yourself in the message body.